On a sweltering summer day, everyone enjoys diving into a stunning, pearl-blue swimming pool. Spending some time in a swimming pool relaxes not just your body but also refreshes the mind. Yet, while having fun swimming in a pool, remember some additional crucial details. The most crucial one is the care of your swimming pool. Maintaining a swimming pool that is fresh, clean, and free of bacteria, algae, and viruses is essential for both health and enjoyment; "dirty" pools don't provide a nice swimming experience.
Products Recommendation (types and functions)
Before you call on the handyman or the professional pool cleaning services, there are some simple steps using simple tools that you can take and save hundreds or thousands of dollars. Which pool cleaning system should you pick/buy out of the many available options depends solely on your pool’s needs and condition. Some of the popular ones are discussed below.
· Pool brushes and hoses: As it is a great strategy to stop algae blooms, brushing and hosing is a crucial stage in the classical or old-fashioned cleaning process. Brushing the walls and the floor of the pool removes film and grime and should be done at least once a week. An algae outbreak in your pool could be caused by minute dust and film. If you take this route, you need to do this weekly! As a general rule, plastic-bristled brushes might be utilized on any type of pool, whereas stainless-bristled brushes ought to be restricted to concrete pools. One downside is it takes a lot of muscle effort and strength to get this right.
· Rakes and skimmers: The simplest approach to clear your pool's surface of floating material, such as leaves and dead insects, is using skimmers and rakes. To keep debris from falling to the bottom of the pool, where it is more difficult to remove and could discolor your pool surfaces, it is ideal to skim your pool surface at least once a day. Though many prefer a Flat Dip-N-Flip type, a Leaf Rake, a bag-style skim net, will be simpler to use for heavy leaf removal. Leaf rakes help remove leaves from the pool's floor or clean the pool's cover.
· Telescopic and Straight Pool Poles: The simplest pool cleaning tool you can own is a set of telescopic poles. You can then manually brush the pool's surfaces to gather trash. You can remove algae by using attachments like scrub brushes and skimmers. Poles are fairly inexpensive solutions, but they do rely on elbow grease and will give you a nice workout. Although it can be incredibly calming for some, it is also the most time-consuming method of cleaning a pool. A big chunk of pool owners employs a telescopic pole in addition to a recurring professional pool cleaning service.
· Robotic pool cleaners: In a digital and intelligent world, in 2023, most have moved away from the classical tools mentioned above. Having a pool is a labor-intensive endeavor. One must keep the pool clean, and to do so, a primary need is a top-notch vacuum cleaner. Yet, with the abundance of alternatives available, choosing the perfect model can be difficult. Among the plethora of types and options, ‘robotic pool cleaners’ have received the nod almost unanimously as the most versatile and user-friendly solution. So, for saving time, effort, and a thorough cleaning of your pool, your best bet would be a robotic pool cleaner (RPC) in this day and age.
Why do you need a Robotic Pool Cleaner to keep a Pool Clean (and my Recommendation)?
In general, using a robotic pool cleaner is the most practical way to maintain your pool clean. It possesses a variety of characteristics that when combined make it smarter than the entirety of the pool-cleaning machinery. Their benefits are manifold and with the one I use and recommend – the Ofuzzi Cyber 1200, it is an unprecedented experience for residential pools – large and small.
Basic Information on why I recommend this Robotic Pool Cleaner
Being the most adaptable, high-value, and uncompromising cordless robotic pool cleaning robot in Ofuzzi’s line and numerous other models in various price ranges, the Cyber 1200 leads the pack in performance and value. With a Starfleet mini-robotic form, it takes a white and yellow profile, and offers two color schemes of blue and orange accents. It completely meshes elegantly with most pool color combinations. Besides aesthetics, it packs a plethora of extremely useful features that are unfathomable at under $400.
The Cyber 1200 matches up or outperforms several of the corded counterparts from the $1000+ range in terms of novel engineering and feature-set as elaborated below.
· Long Runtime for Enduring and Thorough Cleaning: When it comes to pool maintenance, endurance is key. A home pool usually takes an RPC over an hour or even longer – which is why the longer the runtime you get the better. 60 minutes should be the bare minimum on one full charge. With its fast-charging feature that produces maximum durability, the Cyber 1200 establishes itself as the ideal partner for the contemporary household. For up to 120 minutes of use, which equates to three thorough cleanings every day, it takes only 3 hours to charge. Now, that is the epitome of endurance and efficiency.
· Innovative Navigation Path: As noted in its mission statement, Ofuzzi offers the most cutting-edge engineering in cleaning solutions. Consequently, the Cyber 1200 is ingeniously designed for complete pool coverage unlike most of the other RPCs on the market using its ‘innovative navigation path’ approach. Using this proprietary algorithm, when it senses touches on the pool walls, it reverses and backtracks halfway down the pool before moving forward again. As a result, it ensures thorough and effective covering of the pool. As a result, this algorithm eliminates the uncompleted sweeps and turns the entire pool floor into a spotless surface.
· Upgraded Suction Power: The Ofuzzi Cyber 1200 outperforms its predecessor and most RPCs in the market as the company's staple in large part due to its superior raw power. It has two 50W dual motors and new, improved dual suction adaptors, which give it a suction power that is 1.5 times greater than that of previous generations.
· Auto-dock Technology: The next fantastic feature is the auto-dock technology – keeping you completely dry and unsoiled throughout the pool cleaning process. With this novel tech, the Cyber 1200 keeps you dry while keeping the pool immaculate. After cleaning, it automatically arrives at the pool wall for the user to conveniently pull it up with its hook or floating handle.
· Easy to Use: Ofuzzi employed a revolutionary LED-color-based status monitoring strategy in order to maintain the usability and maintenance schedule as fluid and effective as possible. This approach was inspired by Nielsen's principles and cutting-edge UX usability research. It only takes one step to turn a knob and lower the Cyber 1200 into the water to reveal a spotlessly clean pool.
· Suitable for Flat Bottom Pools: The ability to adapt to different pool sizes and types is what makes or breaks an effective robotic pool cleaner. Beyond the typical proportions for a home pool, the Cyber 1200 handles sizable pools with flat bottoms with ease. It can clean big semi-underground, inground, and aboveground flat bottom pools with up to 1,076 square feet with a maximum depth of 6.56 feet (2 meters). The Ofuzzi 1200’s intelligent engineering strikes the ideal mix between effortless endurance and thorough pool maintenance, giving users the best of both worlds.
Ofuzzi's many vacuum cleaning solution lines have achieved sales success on Amazon by repeatedly topping the site's rankings and winning praise from both customers and influencers for their ground-breaking inventions as well as their exceptionally high-value propositions. The Cyber 1200 is Ofuzzi's most versatile and popular model yet, with a credible track record of success. So, in my opinion, it is without a doubt the most notable RPC of 2023 and the most useful and wholesome tool in pool cleaning.