After going through multiple pet accessories over the years, I found vacuum cleaners indispensable for a household with pets. As such, I will recommend one that won't break the bank without making any compromises. The one I use now is the Ofuzzi H8 Apex. It is a perfect bang for the buck pet and the one I recommend as my best pickup on a great sale during Black Friday.
As of writing this, Black Friday is knocking on the door, and that's the biggest sales event throughout the US and primetime to pick up an excellent vacuum cleaner for your furry friend. This time used to be unofficially or officially the start of the holiday shopping season. Almost all stores come out with Doorbuster Sales with the early bird special to attract consumers to their shop. In the last few years, we have all witnessed a trend towards bringing those Black Friday Sales online before Friday. If you are a pet person, this is a godsend for you to pick up accessories for your furry friend at a bargain.
What is the Ofuzzi H8 Apex?
The Ofuzzi H8 Apex is a fantastic handheld vacuum cleaner that can be used single-handedly. There are several well-known vacuum cleaner brands on the market. Black and Decker, Shark, Dyson, Bissell, and Samsung are famous brands for full-sized vacuum cleaners that cost from $300 to multiple thousands. However, when you want to clean the deepest crevices under the sofa, hard-to-reach corners, the carpets of the cars, pet furs, electronics, and the most challenging spaces (and even on the go), handheld vacuum cleaners come to the rescue. You cannot take your 50lbs upright vacuum cleaner in the car or even to the garage in harsh conditions. Handheld vacuum cleaners solve this issue. This removes a major headache from households with kids, pet lovers, and automotive owners alike.
To bring order to the chaos and bring top-of-the-line performance in cleaning – Ofuzzi, a young and vibrant cleaning brand, has started offering several options. Having used their line of portable vacuum cleaners alongside a pool cleaner, I must say that I am impressed. The major takeaway is how economical they are and able to keep the prices reasonable, offering the greatest value for money, especially when it comes to pets.
I wanted to keep what I spent hours on end impeccably clean while loving my furry friends. For both work and home hygiene with dogs and cats, it's totally worth keeping your home, office, laptops, etc., germ-free for the machine and, more importantly, for yourself. This is where the H8 Apex comes in.
Why I bought the Ofuzzi H8 Apex for my pets?
Here is a brief rundown on an objective evaluation of why I am so enamored by it, feature-wise.
- Handy Accessories: I can switch between four different accessories for the most effective cleaning. Includes a crevice nozzle for narrow spaces, two for surfaces like sofas which is a blessing for removing pet hair off my carpets, and one for general use. The pet brush is essential for my use cases – it is literally a boon. Not only is it powerful enough for fur on carpets and floors, but it is delicate enough for my Labrador – Steven. Besides, the crevice nozzle can be used with other accessories.
- Ultra-Lightweight: At only 1.2lbs (540g), it's a single-handed gadget. This unlocks doors that you never knew existed. Clean the attic at a moment's notice – the toddler just dropped the potpourri jar – check, your furry friend tipped over a glass – no sweat! For all unexpected cleaning emergencies, the featherweight nature of the H8 Apex is in a league of its own. Moreover, the lock on the dust canister prevents accidental opening, so you can empty it in seconds after cleaning. Consequently, dust and fur removal becomes a breeze.
- Powerful Suction: It uses an M1 brushless motor (which, in layman's terms, offers a longer lifespan) and delivers a surging 30WA/12kPa of suction – which if you are into engineering like myself, you will know is a heavy suction power for this use case. It effortlessly picks up stubborn fur, dust, and fluff.
- Dual-Layer Filtration System: This is one of the primary reasons for me to pick it (besides the value for money). According to the literature, its stainless steel filter and HEPA filter are washable and reusable, and the combination can filter out 99.95% of particles.
- Easy Storage: As always, convenience is key: It comes with a handy storage bag which I can use to neatly store the gadget and its accessories away in a drawer. Moreover, it charges USB-C so that I can use any phone charger.
How well does the Ofuzzi H8 Apex work?
I personally would call it the nice little sucker with a gorgeous profile and thoughtful engineering. It gets about 30 minutes in the low suction setting and a bit less in the highest setting, but that's fine for small and fast jobs like what I bought it for i.e., cleaning up my dogs' fur from the carpet and car. Even the hardest of corners can be reached using the accessories provided. I'd call it the best handheld vacuum I have used. It's sleek, modern and compact with great strength. I'm over the moon, and so is Steven (my Labrador). I believe the "Customer Reviews" section speaks tons more from a larger sample of people who bought it with their own money.
As is natural, there are hundreds of verified customer reviews on Amazon. I recommend you check them out though I am sharing a few excerpts here. Still, reading the complete ones make sense to be sure I am not cherry-picking here.
Verified user "My two cents" (must be their internet name) wrote, "Love this handheld vacuum! I use it in the laundry room to quickly clean up the dryer lint that manages to accumulate on the various surfaces & baseboards, as well as the kitty litter that my cat is constantly tracking out of her litter robot. The attachments are smart & useful, and the little storage bag makes it easy for me to store on the hooks I've got on the wall. This whole setup felt more expensive - the weight & feel of it seemed of a higher manufacturing standard than one might typically see with items like this. It's super easy to clean out the dust bin & filters, and it also goes a long time between charges! This has made my laundry room & floors so much cleaner. I highly recommend it!"
Signer Sean. wrote in their review, "Just got this today to get all the little crevices in my semi truck that have filled up with dirt. Surprising power for this product, I must say. Nice attachments and extremely well made. My dog's hairs also are a breeze nowadays."
Pet-lover aquaholic wrote, "I use this daily as part of my bedtime routine. I have a cat and dog, and I have OCD regarding clean sheets. I take this and it quickly sucks up all the hair, dirt from paws, and everything else. I use it to vacuum my desk chair everything. It has powerful suction. I don't even use the brush attachment because it can pull the pet hair right out. I use it on high power, so it doesn't last as long, but I don't need it to. It charges super fast. The best part is how easy it is to empty. You can push the bottom while holding over the trash bin, or you can easily twist it off and it'll release all the dirt and hair sucked into the filter. I also have the Ofuzzi cordless stick vacuum. They are very powerful machines."
"It is so nice to clean everywhere. I want to buy one more.", wrote Nasuo on Amazon briefly.
"This vacuum is perfect for me! My kitty tracks litter which this vac picks up very well. Now I don't have to drag my larger vac out just for light cleaning. It's great for cat hair, even on furniture. This has made my life so much easier. I can't believe how light it is and nice the power is. I'm thrilled! Highly recommend", wrote Amazon user sauci1, who seems to be a pet lover like myself.
Where to buy
Click here to get yours now!
With the ubiquitous development in thoughtful engineering, value for money has skyrocketed. Now, you can get a handheld portable vacuum cleaner for your pets around the house or cars for around $100, which would have cost you tenfold even several years ago. The Ofuzzi H8 Apex is a prime example of this. I feel it is an excellent testament to the thoughtful engineers who made all the right decisions in making such a fantastic product while keeping the price within reach of the American middle class. So, if you are in the market for something like this, it is the best time of the year to avail the biggest sales and value for your money.